Eclipse Precision and Analytical Balances !NEW!
Designed for scientists and researchers with a full range of capacities from 100g to 32kg and precision readings from 0.0001g to 0.1g.
All prices exclude VAT.
With shipment post for 0,00 €
Designed for advanced scientists and researchers, the Eclipse occupies minimal space on the laboratory work bench, yet maintains optimal performance. Its elegant illuminated capacitive touch keypad provides highly efficient operation and an increased lifespan of the balance. When a key is pressed, the pad responds immediately, even if the technician is wearing protective gloves. The smooth surface allows fingerprints and spills to be wiped off easily. With fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance, the Eclipse’s weighing sensor provides highly efficient mechanics plus improved electronic processing power, leading to superior performance. Other standard features include solid metal housing, adjustable levelling feet, USB and RS-232 interfaces and a large backlit LCD.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing delivers stable results for moving subjects
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Level indicator and adjusting feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Illuminated capacity touch keypad provides smooth operation and can be wiped down for added durability
- Parts counting
- Percentage weighing
- Dynamic / animal weighing
- Accumulation of weight
- Density determination
There are yet no reviews for this product.