Highland Portable Precision Balances
Compact and resilient, the most complete portable precision balance for the laboratory.
All prices exclude VAT.
With shipment post for 0,00 €
Adam Eqiupment’s Highland® balances are well-suited for lab work, field use, and many industrial applications. The Highland features Adam’s unique patented HandiCal® internal calibration with a built-in mass, and ShockProtect® as a safeguard against shock loading and accidential overload. Calibrate whenever you want without external masses, or use your own certified masses for traceability.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring pending overloads
- Removable draught shield to reduce errors caused by air currents
- Rechargeable battery included for operation virtually anywhere
- Internal calibration eliminates need for external weight set
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provides easy communication with computers and printers
- Parts Counting
- Percentage weighing
- Accumulation of weight
- External Calibration
- Internal Calibration
- RS-232 interface
- Security Lock
- Weight-Below Hook
- Internal Battery
There are yet no reviews for this product.