Easy to use, hand held digital Micromanometers measuring differential and static pressure.
All prices exclude VAT.
With shipment post for 0,00 €
The QAPVM610 is an easy to use, hand held digital Micromanometer for fast, accurate and reliable pressuremeasurement. It can also calculate velocity.
The QAPVM620 is a rugged, compact, comprehensive Micromanometer that measures pressure, and calculates velocity and volumetric flow rate. It can be used with Pitot tubes to measure velocity and then calculate flow rates with user input duct size and shape. Premium features make it ideal for HVAC, environmental safeguards, commissioning, process control and system balancing.
- Measure differential and static pressure from -3735 to +3735 Pa (-15 to +15 in. H2O)
- Calculate and display velocity when using a Pitot tube
Added Features for QAPVM620 only
- Calculates volumetric flow rate in duct from velocity and user-input duct size and shape
- Records data points in duct traverse using sampling function
- Data logging with time and date stamp
- Includes LogDat2™ downloading software
- Programmable K factors and duct dimensions
- HVAC commissioning and troubleshooting
- Testing and balancing
- Pitot tube duct traverses
- Static pressure measurements
- Environmental air flow testing
There are yet no reviews for this product.